Saturday 27 April 2013

What To Wear: Teenagers Part 1


So, we're in Spring and Summer is rapidly arriving (although it doesn't look like it on the weather front...) - you can tell that I'm excited for the summer for the following reasons:
1) It's going to be at least a few degrees warmer than it normally is. I'm shivering in my socks, literally (no, I'm actually sitting here with the radiator on full blast, long sleeved t-shirt, wooly socks and a dressing gown around me tight)!
2) SSCCHHOOOOLL'SS OOUUTT FFOORR TTHHEE SSUUMMEERR! Bad thing is, as each day goes past, I get closer to my exams. o_o
3) On the plus side, as each day goes past, I get closer to my Watersports trip with my friends via school next year!
4) I might go on holiday to somewhere really warm... too, too, too warm.

I need some inspiration myself about what to wear (my mum wont buy me anything claiming that I have to many clothes) so I'm just going imagine I could but everything (just imagine! ;)

Let's crack on!

OOOHHHH! BEFORE I START THIS ARTICLE HERE IS SOMETHING I NEED TO SAY: THIS ARTICLE IS GOING TO BE BASED ON THE ATROCIOUS WEATHER WE GET IN THE UK!


Outfit 1:

'The Black and White Chic'

I like this outfit for a kind of 'lazy day', you know, just something to throw on, yet it's still a nice casual look.

Click here to view the £20.00 Moustache T-Shirt.

Click here to view the £39.00 Black Cardigan

Click here to view the £11.99 Black Treggings.










Outfit 2:


'The Elegant Party' Look

Click here to view the £19.99 Black Blazer

Click here to view the £45 (reduced from £140) Bead Dress.

I'll be uploading Part 2 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...