Thursday 1 August 2013

Packing٠What to bring٠Tips & Tricks

As some of you may know, I'm going on holiday soon, and I've packed my small cabin suitcase for all the clothes I need for one month! Now, the pictures may not be this good because I was in a hurt to pack and not have everything lying around!
This is what the inside and outside of my suitcase looks like (from Debenhams on sale). It's just standard cabin sized for most airlines.

Now, what I'm bringing is going to be different to other people because I'm basically going to be at home a lot of the time (due to the fact we are visiting family). 

I was going to show you pictures of each individual garment but I don't wish to bore you and as I said above, they probably won't apply to you. So I cungered a small checklist for the typical summer holiday (vacation).

٥ Tank Tops
٥ Shorts
٥ An airy cardigan (maybe for breezy evenings)
٥ Sandals (for the evening)
٥ Flip flops
٥ Blouses
٥ T-Shirts
٥ Swimming Costume
٥ Swimming Costume cover up (something light and airy)
٥ Beach Towel
٥ Maxi skirt
٥ A jumpsuit
٥ Pyjama Dress
٥ Whatever cosmetics if you use them

Yeah... If I forgot anything, I'll put it in later! I'll also do (probably) a what do bring on an airplane/what other things I'm bringing excluding clothes post!

Now, here's a tip. Role your clothes when packing as it reduces creasing to your clothes. 

Like so! It's simple really. That is my best tip and trick for utilising space and reducing creases! 
This is my packed suitcase :)


Wherever you may be going, or even if your staying in old blighty, I wish you all to have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...