Sunday 6 May 2012

Bieber: New Video

The loved (and in some cases loathed) Canadian singer, Justin Bieber has finally released the video for his song 'Boyfriend'. It was a number one hit in America, but it's slipping down the chart, probably due to the fact that the music video came out much later after the actual song was released!
In the video, Justin is seen flirting with a Selena Gomez lookalike - he must REALLY like her!
Do you like Justin's new song? Comment Below! We'd love to know what you think!
Above: Justin Bieber advertising new song 'Boyfriend'...

Personally, we think this song grew on us, but now it's ok - if you know what I mean... The video simply came out too late!

2 comments:

  1. No I'm not ps my mum grounded me for the first time in my life (I wrote a post about it) and she took away my phone and laptop. Luckily she forgot about my iPod! Ha ha ha ha!! My mums eeviilllll...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...