Friday 11 May 2012

First Time Experiences: Groundings

Hi guys! Having a great day? Hope you are! So anyway, we are starting a new series where we write about fun or interesting first time experiences... Appropriate content only! Anyways, of you want to tell us about your first time of doing something -it could be absolutely anything - then email your mini story/articles to cherryvizzblog@yahoo.co.uk. !! Here is the first article, and this happened to me last night. As an only child, things could get a bit boring do I text quite a bit. For someone who only has 500 texts a month, that's not good. Since I got my new phone, I've only ever been past the limit twice, so I didn't know why my dad was making such a big deal when I went £1.40 over! My dad sat me down and made me tell him all the names of the people I text-so ott.!.?.! Then they went bonkers and my mum took my phone and laptop away, which has never happened to me before! To make things worse, they decided to ground me and not lt me out I the house for two weeks! So unfair and that means I will miss my friends birthday sleepover party! I haven't been to a sleepover for more than a year! My mum clearly said 'tell your friend you sadly can't come'. I didn't even think she knew what the word grounded meant! (I still don't think she does but...) You may think I'm such a spoilt sport, but the made me feel so upset and as I have my end of year exams next week, I need my laptop to revise! My dad seemed to not realized that and said I should use my book-yeah right! I literally locked my self in my room and cryed my eyes out! (I can get over emotional lol)... So some people may ask, them how did you upload this post? Easy! My parents took away my laptop and phone, but they completely forgot about the family iPod! So sorry about the boring post (no pictures, boring writing!) but I'm used to my laptop and it's kinda hard to write a whole article with pictures on the iPods (excuses, I know, but it's true!) Xx I don't want to lose contact with the outside world so comment below! Ps: comment below if your an only culd or you've never been grounded below! We'd love to know...!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...