Saturday 11 August 2012

Are You Going On Holiday?

Before I start off this post, I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all my viewers and members, you guys mean the world to me, and you guys are the people that make my blog progress, and for that I am really thankful! Here are a list of all the countries that have visited my blog so far (I keep a list on a document:


UK
US
Australia
Germany
Canada
Ireland
Italy
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Slovenia
Russia
Bulgaria
Finland
New Zealand
Turkey 
Netherlands
Brazil
China
Indonesia
Philippines
Mexico
Switzerland
Kuwait
Singapore
India
Ukraine
Bangladesh
Argentina
United Arab Emirates
Portugal
Hungary
Israel
Estonia
France
Palestinian Territories
Columbia
Trinidad and Tobago
Lithuania
South Africa
Greece
Malaysia
Tunisia
Chile
Greece
Hungary
Thailand
Netherlands
Algeria
Egypt
Sweden

Wow - That's a lot of countries! When I say my blog is a worldwide blog, I mean it:)

Anyway, it's the holidays and for many people around the world school starts very soon. Luckily, for me (and other people who go to state schools in the UK) return on the 6th or 7th or September. When are you going back to school? Have you got any back to school tips? If you do, please comment below - I read all your comments and try to reply back!
Are you going on holiday? I'm going on holiday to Turkey - and I can't wait to get tanned!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...