Tuesday 21 August 2012

Talia's (Taliajoy18's) Youtube Channel is Back Up! Help Her Do Ellen's Make Up!

Great news! After Talia's youtube channel was hacked early in the morning (12:15 in the morning in the UK), I stayed up for hours trying to get her channel back, along with many people from all around the world! Unfortunately I got to tired and fell asleep

Now I'm sure that most of you know that Talia's youtube channel is back up with all of her amazing videos - it's as though the hackers didn't even exist!

How did I find out?
On Talia's youtube page: Click here to go to her youtube page 'Angels for Talia'.
Here is the link to her restored channel, with all her views and comments back like it was before!

You can also contact Talia (as fans) at fanmail@angelsfortalia.com

We are not sure how long she has to live, but she would love to meet Ellen Degeneres and do her make up. To make her dream come true, either send Ellen an email by clicking here. (I'm not sure if that will work).

Or/and comment on Ellen's youtube channel by clicking here.

Let's make one of her dreams come true. She would love to become a make up artist and this will be an amazing experience for her!



 * 
Stay Strong Talia!  <3

PS. You might have noticed that I have posted 4 posts about Talia while the hacking was going on, but I wanted to help and do my bit!

Comment Below!

xx


*All photos are from her facebook account.


2 comments:

  1. omg!! i've seen a few of her videos. i watched the really sad one where she said that there's something wrong with her bone marrow!!! and she's really pretty too!! she doesnt deserved to get cancer!!!! btw would u like me to advertise ur blog. email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's so sad, but she will probably survive, she's a fighter!
    Yeah, please advertise my blog, I haven't had many views these days! See ya after my holidaaaay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...