Saturday 16 February 2013

Catwalk Fashion: Wooly Madness!

The catwalk is known as the hotspot of inspiration for many high street and designer brand designers, almost like the building blocks of basically a large majority of what is in our wardrobes. I have fears for what we will be wearing soon based on the latest catwalk designs.
I was actually going to do the type of catwalk articles I normally do - you know, the collages, however I was just too stunned at this wooly monstrosity...
You never know, I might be strolling down the high street in a dead sheep by next winter and so may you. What a deeply worrying though...

I have left you with an illustration of a woman who got in an unfortunate fight with a sheep.

I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...