Saturday 16 February 2013

Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo? Here's Some Alternatives That Are Just As Good!

Walking down the shopping centre, staring longingly at some Jimmy Choos, Louboutins or Louis Vuittons, and having that feeling in your stomach wishing you had even one pair to satisfy your needs?

Yeah.

We've all had that feeling.

But, because nearly every girl (and some boys) have had that feeling, I have searched nearly every high street brand to find alternatives! I haven't found any red soled shoes, but I've found almost replicas for a fraction of the price of the Designer Shoes!

First is these Jimmy Choo Black Suede Wedges. A jaw-dropping price of £525!
 
I have two alternatives for these shoes ^^

Baxter

First are these Andreas Wedge Lace Up Boots which are over 7 times less than the Jimmy Choos by being £70.00 - Not bad, eh?
Now for something a little cheaper (and lower heel) are these Clarks Black Suede Boots at £59.99!



Personally, out of the two I would think that I would prefer the Topshop one. (I haven't worn them though so don't just rely on my advice!)

Topshop Wedges - for those who are used to wearing quite high shoes and can put up with shoes as they get less comfy during the day (or night)! Maybe they're comfy 

Clarks Wedges - My mum wore this pair and said that they were really uncomfortable because the back is too short although they are nice looking...
I'll leave you guys to make up your mind!


Now for these gorgeous (slightly odd) Gucci Blue Patent High Heeled Boots - £560. I think I better find some alternatives.


gloria deep blue patent leather high heel bootie
I found these Debenhams Bright Blue Faux Suede High Heeled Boots that are, okay, not exactly the same - but close! And it's reduced with a price of £48.00 so buy quick!
This was a really hard shoe to find alternatives for - I even looked for different colours with the same design and found...
Nothing.

Moving swiftly on.

The price of the following shoes made me literally skip a beat. No, really. Would you be prepared to fish out £1895 for these Jimmy Choo Metallic Leather Platform Peep Toes? As much as I'd love to, I can't (like most people I presume), so here are some alternatives I tried so hard to find:
Kendall

Here is some New Look Platform Heels for £69.99. Okay, I admit they look much cheaper than the Jimmy Choos. Then again they are much cheaper so...!

Also, I found some more Debenhams shoes, theSpecial Edition Silver Peep Toes for a VERY reasonable and slightly reduced £28.80 which is over 65 times less than the Jimmy Choos!
Right, I am officially worn out after that search for shoes - if you want me to find alternatives, just give me a link in the comments below!
That was exhausting.

Cherry out! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...