Sunday 8 July 2012

Get The Look: Pattern Passion

Forget Mint! Try prints! Patterned clothing is a really nice touch to any outfit and each piece is never the same - unique.

You may have heard about mint being the 'thing' of the summer, but I'm afraid mint is kind of last year! It's nice to bring back the prints...


Nikki Minaj
A bit extravagant, especially in the upper area - Nikki! Anyway, lets focus on her trousers and shoes! Her shoes are absolute killers! I am in love with them... And as for those high waisted leggings - *speechless*. Here is how to get Nikki's look:

Click here to go onto the webpage of the leggings above. Also, these are the closest leggings I could find all over the web with a decent price. Only £12.99!
These shoes are a bit on the expensive side - I mean they are Christian Louboutin! I picked them out because of their red soles like Nikki's! Click here to go onto the webpage! They are £117.18 and they are on sale so if you want to buy them, be quick!

Vanessa Hudgens



I am in love with Vanessa's style in general! Especially this jumpsuit she is wearing now. Unfortunately I only managed to get a picture of the top half of her outfit.
Here is how to get the look:
This jumpsuit is from Topshop, and it is on offer from £40 to £18! Click here4 to go onto the webpage.

Jennifer Lawrence


The hunger games star really has a sense of fashion, and her outfit above is definitely inspired by the 50s era!
Here is how to get her look (or something similar):
Although this is not the same design as the dress Jennifer was wearing, I think the shoulder cut gives a modern aspect to this otherwise 50s dress. The pattern is kind of similar though! Click here to go to the dress's webpage.

Kristen Stewart

Personally, this dress is not my style. Is it yours? 
Here is how to get the look:
This is honestly the closest thing I could find to Kristen's  outfit. Click here to go to the dress's webpage. It is rather pricy though... it's £195!!! 

Victoria Justice

I like Victoria's funky style!
Here is how to get the look above:
This dress has an almost identical pattern to Victoria's. It is only £8 believe it or not! It used to be £24 but in the sale it's 3times cheaper! Check out the webpage if you don't believe me by clicking here.




Do you like these types of articles? If so, comment below so I know what sort of posts you like so I can do more of them!

Hope this helped!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...