Thursday 12 July 2012

Splash The Cash: Bags

So, this is the second post of my series 'Splash The Cash'. This time it will be on bags! No one has voted for the Splash The Cash Shoes poll on the side, so make sure to vote!

#1
Paul's Boutique
By far, PB is one of the most favoured brands (especially in the UK) and why not? With it's funky colours and unique badges, it's really popular!

#2
Radley
Radley is more about the quality than about the look (no wonder they are so expensive). However I really like the vintage look, I need to own one! Here is a collage of the prettiest Radley bags I could find.



#3
Kipling
I love Kipling! They are so comfy and I own a bag from them myself!

#4
Chanel
Chanel is super super expensive but once in a (long) while I suppose you could buy a piece of Chanel!





So, what is your favourite, brand of expensive bags (above).
Last times addition was shoes and you all voted Jimmy Choo as your favourite, look here is the evidence:
Sorry it's cut off! 
!!!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...