Saturday 7 July 2012

Splash The Cash: Shoes

So, have you got quite a big of money saved up and are in need of treating yourself? I know I am, and i'm guessing quite a few others do too, so I decided to do a series called 'Splash The Cash'. Every time, I'll post on a different item of clothing and this time it's shoes a bit on the high side of the money chart!

I'm gonna make a collage for each different brand and you can decide which one you like the most in the poll i'm going to every time I post on of these posts! So make sure to vote.

#1 - Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo shoes are really expensive but they are amazing!
Here are some of my favourites:

#2 - Christian Louboutin
I wasn't able to track the price on the shoes below but still, here is the collage!

#3 - Louis Vuitton

#4 - Ted Baker
Ted Baker has always been one of my favourites in designer clothes! Their clothes are so elegant and unique, so are their shoes!
Their shoes are cheeper than the other brands above - I mean way cheaper!

#5 - Versace
I don't know much about Versace, but heres a collage of some of my favourites from their website. I'm not sure about Versace though, it's just not my style.


#6 - Selfridges
These shoes are quite expensive but not as expensive as Jimmy Choo's and Christian Louboutin! Their shoes are from different brands.

#7 - Kurt Geiger
Like Selfridges, Kurt Geiger is from different brands.
Some of the shoes in the collage goes as low down as £25!


So, vote for which one is your favourite in the poll!
You only have a few days to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...