Monday 23 July 2012

Make-Up Craze: Warm Summer Green

Hi, 
I'm starting a new series called 'Make-Up Craze' where I will include all sorts of tips tricks and tutorials to do with eye and lip make-up. Here is a step-by-step tutorial 

Apply eye primer, so that your eyeshadow lasts longer.


Then I applied white eyeshadow to the ball of my eye.

Then using silver, apply just below the crease of the eye.


Using green eyeshadow, apply on the crease and just above the crease.

Use a fluffy brush, blend the eyeshadow together.

Using a grey or black, apply above the green outwards. 




Using a highlighter or white eyeshadow, highlight the arch of the eyebrow and the corner of the eye. This brightens the eye.

Then, you get a beautiful summer eyeshadow look!

Try it and you'll see what I mean!
Xx

2 comments:

  1. At the end, u should open ur eye to show what it will look like. And stop using ur hand to block out the room! It's obvious. Put it on a table or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fizz, i'm not blocking out the room, it's a technique to sharp up the focus on my webcam! I am not trying not to hide my room by all needs, try searching up make up videos, the all do it. PS. Next time i'll open my eye at the end then. Hows you holiday been so far?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...