Thursday 7 June 2012

Fancy Being On This Blog?

As you can tell by the title, I would like to include you guys more in my blog!

Therefore, you guys could be writers and write an article (if you want)!

I would love to see as many articles as possible, even ones not in English, I would love some articles written in your native language!

If you are interested in having your article featured in my blog, then please email your article to:


cherryvizzblog@yahoo.co.uk


!!


You will take full credit for your article, so when you send the email, please include either your first name or your Blogger user name, or if you prefer to stay anonymous, then you don't have to write any name!

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with!

Any language is welcome!
xx






***PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM ANY WEBSITE AS THAT MAY BE BREECH OF COPYRIGHT***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...