Saturday 2 June 2012

Things To Know This Week!

It's the Diamond Jubilee weekend! It's time for street parties and bunting all over the streets (well at least every street apart from mine)... The queens face is everywhere, and did you know at one point I was standing about 10 minutes away from the Queen! It's time to get partying, wherever you are, so check out my friends blog at FUN STUFF 4 U. Her blog has loads of Jubilee related things (lol) such as how to make Jubilee cupcakes and how to organise a street party! If you want to know what to wear for the Jubilee, click here!

Also, today I went to one of the best restaurants I've EVER been to! It's called Jimmy Spices. If you live in the UK near one, then you must check it out! It's a buffet based on foods from all around the world! They even have a stir fry and dessert area! (Now you're talking!)

Sweden's Eurovision song, Euphoria is now in the iTunes top ten! Check it out, just scroll down to the post below and there is a selection of this year's Eurovision entries!

The official Jubilee song, co-written by Gary Barlow and Andrew Lloyd Webber has been released and is also in the iTunes top ten! I'm sure her Majesty appreciates all the hard work put into producing this song! Even her grandson is playing the tambourine in it! Check it out below:
A really moving song!

Also, I'm going to start a new Cherry Vizz Agony Page where you can email me your queries or questions to cherryvizzblog@yahoo.co.uk and i'll answer as many as I can!
Be sure to email!

Before I go,
How has you're day been?
Wie hat Ihre Tag gewesen?
¿Cómo ha sido tu día?
Günün nasıl olmuştur?
Как е бил деня си?
Come è stata la tua giornata?
Hoe is je dag geweest?
Paano ay naging ang iyong araw?
Miten päiväsi on ollut?
Как ваш день был?
Comment below - my day has been great!
If I didn't mention your language,
please comment below and tell me!

Have a Rainbow day tomorrow!
Are you going on holiday?
Tell us below!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi its gran. I love that song by Gary Barlow. It made me cry. bw did u see prince harry playing the tambourine. He's very good, isn't he!!!!
    Thanx for mentioning my blog. I'll do the same too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, well you're blog is pretty awesome! BTW. I totally agree, Prince Harry plays quite good, doesn't he! Ps. I no u dont cpy and anyway i did copy the agony thing so we r equal... DONT HATE ME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...