Friday 15 June 2012

Get The Look: Shoe-a-holic

I have a love for shoes that I can't desribe. They just make an outfit what it is! If you're like me and are a total shoe-a-holic, comment below!

Here are some tips all about shoes:

1) 
Washed grey jeans go well with high heeled terracotta brown gladiator shoes. It looks so good for a fancy day out with your mates!


2) High tops go great with ripped jeans or dark blue jeans (skinny preferably)... Though I'm not a hightops' girl, in fact I've never had a pair - can you believe it!


3) Everyone - unless if they are not your style - should own a pair of Vans, or something similar (in other words some really comfortable shoes that you can wear all the time anywhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...