Friday 8 June 2012

Worldwide Blog!

Looking at the title, you may be confused about what this article is about!

Well, I've been thinking and I would love to make this blog into a Worldwide Blog (WWB). Again, you're probably confused...
Can you see your country flag up there? Comment below if you can! (Sorry if it's not on there, I do apologise!) 

Well, what I mean is I would love to have news from all around the world, from every single country there is! (Only happy stories!)

I would love it if you would write something I could post (in any language - I would love to have as many languages as possible, as I have mentioned in another post), or if you simply don't have the time but have found a really good story going on about someone from where you live or something interesting that has happened this is something you could do...

One of these things:
1. Write a full post/article!
2. Give a brief summary of the news story
3. Send me the link of the news story

My email is cherryvizzblog@yahoo.co.uk
Please (if you wish) give me your first name, nickname or username so you can be recognised for your work!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...