Thursday 7 June 2012

iTunes Top Ten 7/6/12

Hi Guys...
This post/article is about the iTunes Top Ten (as you may have gathered by looking at the title)!!

In 10th place is:
Sing
By Gary Barlow and The Commonwealth Band
This song is written for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. 
Check the link out below and click on the second song on the album for a preview!


http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/sing/id525696589?i=525696637


In 9th place is:
Where Have You Been
By Rihanna
This is a rather catchy song, but I'm not too sure about it myself. What do you think about it? Personally I think her older songs where much better, but that's just my opinion! Tell me what you think below!
Here it is:
A bit of a weird video too, eh Rihanna?


In 8th Place is:
Princess of China
By Coldplay and Rihanna
So know Coldplay and Rihanna are working together! Something I never thought I'd see.
***ALERT!!! PRINCESS OF CHINA IS ONLY 59p ON ITUNES FOR A WHILE SO BE SURE TO GET IT - WHAT A BARGAIN!!!***




In 7th Place is:
Call Me Maybe
By Carly Rae Jepsen
How long this song has been in the Top Ten baffles me! I mean it is a good song (with an even better video!) but I cant even remember when it first came into the charts!
Check the video out below:



How many times I've got Carly in this Blog is beyond me!



In 6th Place is:
The Power (Radio Edit)
DJ Fresh
This is a really good party song featuring Dizzee Rascal! When you hear it, you cant help dancing (well bobing about!)

In 5th place is:
Feel The Love
By Rudimental
Another great song, I must admit! I am totally loving the beat, but I'm not sure this song is entirely to my taste! Do you like it? Tell us below!





In 4th Place is:
We Are Young
Fun (feat. Janelle Monae)
An Indie Pop tune with a cool video. That's about it in MY eyes! What do you think?


In 3rd Place is:
Scream
By Usher
I like this song a lot, but I wouldn't class it as one of my favourites. However it's a really good party tune! 

***TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!***

In 2nd Place is:
Whistle 
By Flo Rida
This is song is actually the only song I have on my phone from the top ten. I would definitely class it as one of my favourites. It's such a good tune that makes me want to sing all the time!
Although the video is well... lacking in clothes. You'll see what I mean.




In 1st Place is:
Sing (Commonwealth Version)
 By Gary Barlow (Feat. Military Wives)
This is actually the same song as the 10th on the iTunes Top Ten, but a different version, this time featuring the Military Wives! Their diverse vocals make the song EXTRA special!




Hope you enjoyed the iTunes top ten!
Which song was your most/least favourite!
Tell us below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...